Old Pound Farm
Glos GL2 8JW
Refreshments will be served on arrival and at the breaks. Please bring a packed lunch. The venue is a private home and parking is on the long drive, avoiding blocking the neighbour.
You will need very short nails to be able to do the techniques without “spiking” your partners! Please wear sports clothes as it is easier to work through lycra than through jeans.
This is a short introductory course created by Ross Emmett so that everyone would have the opportunity to use some of his work to help themselves, friends and family. It is primarily designed for non-professionals, however, it is also an ideal low cost introduction for trained therapists to see what EMMETT is all about. The course contains 11 moves which have been specially selected from the EMMETT Technique Practitioner Course. The course is conducted over 8 hours. No prior experience is necessary to attend a course. It can be attended by anyone over 16 years old.
What you will learn (Approved syllabus version:2011)
- Foot Balance – 2 ways to relax the feet
- Gastroc Calf Release – relax the calf
- ITB – relax the thigh
- ITB/Sartorius – relax the knees
- Lat Dorsi – relax the back and shoulders
- Diaphragm – relax the abdomen and chest
- Pec Minor – release the front shoulder area
- Forearm – relax the arm and hands
- AC & Biceps – relax the shoulder
- SCM Neck Release – relax the neck
- All bookings are subject to a non-refundable element due at the time of booking
- £130 course fee. The non-refundable element is £30
- Course dates and venues are subject to change. Please keep this in mind when booking transport and accomodation.
- Refund and Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made up to 21 days prior to a workshop will receive a full refund (minus the non-refundable £30). Cancellation fees will be calculated at 50% of the course fee if cancellations occur within 20-2 days (48 huors) of a workshop. No refund will be given for cancellations within 48 hours of a workshop.
To guarantee your place and pay for this Workshop, select number of attendees and click the “Add to basket” button.