For just £95 you can learn foot reading through an interactive workshop consisting of four modules. The content is the same as the content on day one of Jane’s two day workshop.
- How do you feel about your feet?
- How to read nuance meanings
- How to read general meanings
- What bunions tell us
- Interpreting the different toe shapes
- Interpreting the different tips of the toes
- e learned by giving a foot reading
- Differences in interpreting necks of toes
- What leaning toes mean
- Understanding flexibility of the feet and toes
- How being manipulative shows in toes
- Hammer toes
- Toes that don’t touch the floor
- Hairy toes
- Webbed toes
- Interpreting nail conditions and related imbalances
- How time is reflected in the nails
- Reading the alignment of the toes
- Interpreting gaps between toes
- How width and length of feet are read
- Creating a zonal map of the foot to read emotions
- Identifying and understanding colour changes
- Interpreting Skin and related imbalances
- Interpreting damp or smelly feet!
- Angles of the feet
- What do prominent tendons tell us?
- Arches or flat feet
- Sequence of a treatment
- How to handle a tearful reaction
- Using inspiration cards
- Applying the knowledge learned by giving a foot reading