£29.95 plus postage and packaging
It’s here! “The Gurus’ Guide to Reflexology Book 2” edited by Amazon Best-Selling Author, Jane Sheehan.
This is the second book in the series. In this book the theme is on puberty, fertility, infertility, pregnancy, maternity, and menopause. Each of the thirteen gurus have written about a different specialism to whet your appetite to learn more. The book is split into two sections – section one is about reflexology techniques and section two is about how to support the reflexologist or the client.
- Arve Fahlvik – Balancing Hormones
- Katie Gunn – Baby Reflex
- Susan Quayle – Puberty – A Child’s Journey to Sexual Maturity (includes a section on PCOS)
- AOR – Maternity Reflexology – The Basics to Treating Safely
- Heidi Armstrong – Chinese Medicine and Reflexology
- Dorothy Kelly – My Approach to Fertility Reflexology, with Naturopathic Support
- Sally Earlham – Therapeutic Relationships during Maternity
- Heinrike Bergmans – Reflexology as a Communication Tool between the Mother and her Unborn Baby
- Jenni Tribe – Quantum Physics and the Incoming Soul
- Jane Sheehan (Norwich) – Menopause
Section for Support for Reflexologists and their Clients:
- Maura O’Shea – Top 5 Tips for Successful Breastfeeding
- Teri Woods – Lifestyle Choices for a Healthy Mind and Body during Menopause
- Beverley Higham – Aromatherapy and Reflexology for the Menopause
- Amanda Thomas – Traditional Acupuncture and how it Benefits Fertility
We aim to cover the theme of Cancer in the next book in this series – Book 3.
Postage and Packaging rates are £5.49 to UK, £9.49 to Europe, £12.99 to USA and Rest of World 1 and £13.69 to Australia and Rest of World 2 zones as defined by Royal Mail.